Saturday 15 October 2011

Welcome To The Blog Of Steve Joynson, Bristol Personal Trainer and Bristol Weight Loss Expert

Hi there and a big welcome to my Bristol Personal Training Blog.

I am Steve Joynson, a Bristol personal trainer and an expert at weight loss in Bristol. Please ensure you check out all the recent blog posts in the coming months on the right of the page which will cover Bristol fat loss, How to lose weight in Bristol, Bristol fitness and nutrition. Please feel free to browse my other websites, Aim BodyFitness and Online Personal Training to see if I may be of help and service to you.

To subscribe to my twice monthly newsletter, latest offers and receive your FREE report on 5 Must Know AB Exercises to get that tummy you`ve always wanted, please just drop your email address into the box at the top of the right hand side and gain immediate access. Don`t worry, I detest spam as much as you do so will never share your details with anyone.

Have a great day and I hope you enjoy my Fitness in Bristol blog.

Committed to your good health,

Steve
Steve Joynson

Personal Trainer in Bristol

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing the internet looking for a Personal Trainer in Bristol and at last I have landed in the right page. Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete